August 6, 2009

Covers Project: The FMTana-"I Do Believe You Are Blushing"

And the cover....

I've been holding onto this one for a while, but you get away from it for too long and you forget how much you initially liked it. The song is completely held together by "The Doctor", my Boss DR-660 AKA Dr. Rhythm (pictured here.) It's a pretty simple drum machine that has a very simple way of creating songs with some very simple sounds. Anyway, this version of what is probably my favorite Unrest song is probably the first and last time I'll ever channel my inner Sam Prekop. I'm just not that jazzy. But it works here I think. To quote the great Chicago aluminum guitar rawk gods Tar, "Good part wrong band."

Hopefully this won't be my only post of the month, but it's possible with my upcoming sked.




Download file here:

The FMTana-"I Do Believe You Are Blushing"

No comments: