June 1, 2009

Mission Statement


I still love music. And I’m sure it will always be a large part of my identity. At least as a listener, collector, blah-blah-blaher. But as an alleged musician? As someone who creates, produces, blah-blah-blahs? Time is already a bit more tenuous in that regards. Everything I own that can produce a note, tone or chord has been shoved into a bright blue room against a bright blue wall. My amps and guitars look like they’re awaiting a firing squad. And furthermore, it wasn’t my idea to paint that room bright blue.

Eventually there is always the inevitable. I’m trying to make better use of my time in the meantime. Slowly and surely, I intend this blog to become a venue for my musical exercises and excesses. Please come back regularly to see how it’s all working out.


JD

No comments: