June 26, 2009

Vacation, All I Ever Sort of Wanted



I have something in the works that I wanted to have done before I left on vacation, but it's just not quite there yet. So in the meantime, here are some indie summer tunes from '09 thus far. Go here.

1) Grizzly Bear - "Two Weeks"
2) ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead - "Ascending"
3) Cymbals Eat Guitars - "And the Hazy Sea"
4) Japandroids - "Wet Hair"
5) Crystal Antlers - "Andrew"
6) Blank Dogs - "Tin Birds"
7) Passion Pit - "Little Secrets"
8) Harlem Shakes - "Strictly Game"
9) The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - "The Tenure Itch"
10) The Shivers - "Only In It For the $$$"
11) Jay Reatard - "It Ain't Gonna Save Me"
12) Future Of The Left - "Arming Eritrea"
13) Beirut - "My Night With The Prostitute From Marseille"
14) Suckers - "It Gets Your Body Movin'"

1 comment: